Experienced Fire Alarm Technician
We are seeking an experienced fire detection and alarm systems service and maintenance technician looking for a new career opportunity.
Come and join a successful and well-established Fire Protection Company – RES Systems Ltd centrally based in the south of the UK.
Hours of work: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Overtime available.
Location: Primarily the counties of Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Middlesex, Essex and Kent and London.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
Benefits: Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, and all necessary tools. A company pension scheme and private healthcare is in operation. Four weeks annual leave (plus bank holidays).
– Service and maintenance of conventional and addressable systems and modification works to relevant British Standards and guidance documents.
– You will be required to undertake commissioning, small works, emergency light testing and repairs for a wide variety of sites such as residential buildings, schools, and commercial premises.
– You will be required to deal with call outs on a rota basis and out of hours work.
– Ensure company policies, procedures, and standards are in place and adhered to.
– Completion of mandatory paperwork via a customer management system.
The successful candidate:
– You will be able demonstrate recent relevant experience of fire alarm systems.
– Proven knowledge on relevant fire industry British Standards.
– Pass enhanced security checks required by our clients.
– Hold a full and clean UK driving licence.
– Undergo regular CPD and training.
All applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.
RES are an equal opportunities employer.
Please respond with your CV and a short covering letter about why you are applying for the role.
- What salary are you seeking?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
CLOSE OF PLAY, APPLICATION DEADLINE 29th SEPTEMBER 2023